- If hormones = sustainability in Canada, why ok in beef but not dairy?
- All the folks saying they are going to boycott Earls should provide a dollar figure of how much they actually spent there in the past month/year.
- Listen to the head of the CCA for a well thought out industry response. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/programs/eyeopener/earls-moves-away-from-canadian-beef-1.3557649
- Canada working on certified sustainable program — should they drop the ‘certified’ word based on ag backlash that will come from those that don’t make the grade?
- Out of curiosity, how many tweets were made using a BlackBerry device from the cab of a Versatile tractor?